These seals are the ideal barrier seal for intermodal operations that require a high level of security on moving cargo. Suitable for applications including shipping containers, rail trucks, plastic distribution boxes and petrochemical valves. Made from galvanised, non-preformed steel cable that unravels when cut and removable only with a cutting tool.
Classified as a barrier seal, these seals have a variable length cable, providing a high level of security through its unique locking mechanism and cable design. The 3.5mm seals are fully compliant with ISO 17712 and have been certified as a Group 1 Barrier Seal by HMRC.
- 100 seals per pack.
- Steel (cable) & Aluminium (body).
- 1.5mm Cable Seal – can handle 330kg of tensile pressure.
- 2.5mm Cable Seal – These seals can handle 500kg of tensile pressure.
- 3.5mm Cable Seal – can handle 1,250kg of tensile pressure.
- Multi stranded high tensile steel wire (splays when cut).
- Head dimensions: 26 x 26 x 8mm
- ISO 17712:2012 and C-TPAT compliant
- High security “H” certified
Simple to apply, just pull the cable through and tighten to minimise the loop for an extremely strong and secure tamper proof seal.